Monday, November 29, 2004

Brief Thoughts

I saw a hot girl wearing a Korn hat today. I was more than dissapointed.

Do we really need to discuss Favre's consecutive games played streak every single week?

So I saw my ex-girlfriend and her father, who walked in on us fooling around once, at the grocery store the other day. I did my best to evacuate the area.

Michael Moore is a communist.

I love seeing people I haven't seen in 2-3 years.

I am more afraid of Glen Danzig than I am of any other 5' 5" man in the world.

Gene Hackman is an overrated actor.

Punk rock is under-listened to and over-exposed. Figure that out.

Without Matt Damon and Jennifer Lopez, would anyone know who is Ben Affleck is?

America being dumbed-down everyday. Don't help it.

VH1 needs to bring pop-up video back.

Who will be in rehab first, Britney Spears or JoJo?

Is there a more undatable person in the world than Courtney Love?

Do you ever notice that often times in movies crying ends in laughter or smiles?

When will this sequel and re-make phase of Hollywood pass?

Ethan Coen turned 50 today. He is a genius.

Everyday the world as we know it ends and a new one starts in the morning.

Bleeter Bloop.

Until Tomorrow.








Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?