Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do

It is either really late or really either, depending on your perspective on the situation. For me, it is really late and I cannot sleep. I have music on the mind. I don't know why, it's a different thing every night that keeps me up: movies, politics, poker, religion, sports, friends and family, etc.

Music Tonight. So I thought would write a quick blog entry about music to try to relieve my mind of it so I can sleep.

So, As of now...

My Three Favorite Songs of All Time:

The Decline by NOFX
Let Them Eat War by Bad Religion
Shattered Faith by Bad Religion

My Three Favorite Non-punk Songs of All Time:
Jessica by the Allman Brothers
Teenage Wasteland by The Who
The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

Karaoke Song I am Most Likely to Sing: Tequila (haha)

Karaoke Song I Would Be Most Likely to Sing if I Could Sing:
Paradise by the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf (Oh how that would suck for you not deaf people)

Song That I Would Erase From History If I Could: Love Shack by the B-52's

Band I Would Most Like to be in: Bad Religion, The Who (non-punk)

Favorite Singers: Greg Graffin (Bad Religion), Fat Mike (NOFX), Scott Radinksy (Pulley - I had to get a former pro baseball player in here somewhere), Meatloaf (C'mon, you gotta give it to him that he has a good voice, and had some nice tits in Fight Club), Roger Daltry (The Who), Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day), Davy Havok (AFI), and Steve Perry (Just Kidding), Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

Favorite Female Singers: Tracy Chapman, Dolores Mary O'Riordan Burton (The Cranberries), Janis Joplin, Alanis Morissette, Maja Ivarsson (The Sounds)

Favorite Lyricists: Greg Graffin, Bob Dylan, Fat Mike

Favorite Person/Band I Haven't Repeated 10 Times So Far: Consumed, Dillinger Four, The Black Crowes, Nirvana, Rancid, Pennywise, Lagwagon, Paul Simon, Millencolin, Bob Dylan

The Hip-Hop Section(small but important):
Favorite:
Talib Kweli
Song:
Rush by Talib Kweli

Favorite Songs From Movies:
Everything by Simon and Garfunkel in The Graduate
Lookin' Out My Backdoor by CCR in The Big Lebowski
Jessica by The Allman Brothers in Field of Dreams
Mad World by Gary Jules in Donnie Darko
Plastic Jesus performed by Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke
Ballroom Blitz performed by Crucial Taunt in Wayne's World
Tiny Dancer by Elton John in Almost Famous
Everything in The Blues Brothers
The Soundtrack from Road to Perdition

Alright, that sucked, cut me some slack; The Sun is rising. I'll add some links later.

Until I Get Some Sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?