Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Guilty by Association?

Tuesday Night TV Thoughts:

Real World: Shavonda sucks.

Laguna Beach: LC, wow. And I'm glad one of those guys at Stephen's house said, "It's cool, we all know we're getting laid tonight." I want to know these things about this show. They always say "hooking up" which is beyond ambiguous. They could be hanging out watching a movie, messing around, doing some 'freindly jostling', or moinkin'. To Moink: To engage in concensual sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. I need to know what "hookin' up" is. And are they gettin' drunk? Well, they obviously were after prom. They don't tell us enough of this.

How bad does MTV blow? Not only do they not play music anymore, but when they do it sucks ass. Has it always sucked this bad, or did it just start in the last 5 years or so? Their shows suck. It is horrible TV, absolute shit, yet I find myself watching some of them. I blame my roommates. Maybe "guilty by association" has more merit than I give it credit for.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?