Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hoops and Drinks and Drinks and Football

So I went to the scrimmages last night, took a few notes, lost 'em, conveniently forgot to write down the final scores and missed the mens' team's coach for a post-game interview - should be a great article.

After my two roommates, Heed and The Rizz, got done with post-game showering and teammate touchfest, we came home to play a little Hold 'Em with my fourth roommate, S-Mac, and Heed's brother, The Geoff. Ladies, The Geoff is 25, single, has a steady job and good sense of humor, he isn't in the best shape, but who is? We had some drinks; I made big stiff ones. That sentence was loaded with inuendo. We did the bar thing, met up with some volleyball players who haven't drank in 3 months because of their "dry season." Stupid idea. They were shitfaced. We came home, had more drinks, yada yada yada, I woke up drunk, went to the store, made Bloody Mary's and now it is halftime of the Badger game.

A few Bloody Mary's and 31 Badger points later, here I sit, posting a blog, waiting for roommates to return to the Batcave. I called my buddy Perverted Tom to come over and have some drinks, make a tour of our friends' houses with a pitcher of the good stuff, but he is Doug Christied and said his special lady friend was coming over. Back to the Badgers, great stuff. Wow. Two dudes I played with in high school start at linebacker for the Badgers, Mark Zalewski and Andy Crooks. It's fuckin' cool to see them out there. Zalewski (boner) is a redshirt sophomore and Crooksy is a true frosh. Crooks usually plays 1st and 2nd downs. He is the middle backer. Tough, thick, strong kid. Boner plays the strong side and is fast as shit. I was his tackling dummy in a drill junior year once. It hurt. Game on.

I got Rancid blasting through the house. Back to the game, Back to Bloody Mary (doesn't that sound like a nickname you would give a girl you devirginized?)

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?