Thursday, November 18, 2004

I Challenge You!

Yes, A Challenge! A challenge that will last until June, 2005.

I was just cruising around film-geek land on the internet, and I was on AFI's site (no, not the band AFI - A Fire Inside), the American Film Institute and they have announced that their annual Top 100 Countdown on CBS will be the Top 100 quotes in film history. They have linked a list of the Top 400 nominees. It is my goal to see every movie and quote on that list and then rank them myself to see how I stack up with the institue. (I pause while you point, laugh, and ridicule.)

Are you done?

Okay then.

Yes, I am a nerd. Yes, I like it. So, if you want to watch a bunch of movies, I will already be there.

Go to this link and scroll to the bottom to open the pdf file of the nominees. Anyone care to challenge me to see who can get the most correct? C'mon, this is about quotes, how often do people quote movies? All the damn time. (Jered Pedersen - Quote Machine).

Game On.

Until June.

Thursday Night TV Report Coming Tonight

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?