Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Underachiever

I know one person reads this, but I don't know if anyone else does, but if you do... Did any of you read That Ashley Girl's Blog? That was a great blog. She said she discontinued writing in it because she couldn't keep up with that and school and getting laid a lot. I hope someday she finds 20-30 minutes a day to scribble in her blog. Not only were her subjects interesting, but she is a good writer, which makes it even more interesting to read. It is hard to read something that continuously has grammatical errors and awkward sentences. I know I have some, most of us have a few, but at least they aren't happening in every other sentence.

I have taken too tests so far this week. On numero uno I received a D, probably the ugliest test I have ever taken. On numero dos, which just wrapped up, I probably got a C. I am doing a really shitty job of studying and going to class and whatnot. I guess I'll have to crank it up before finals to get some B's in these classes. Sometimes I kick myself in the ass because I know I could be getting straight A's if I gave a damn or studied much, but I find way too many things to do, read, watch, and listen to that I always put the studies on the back burner. But why not this semester, I have 4 general ed. classes that do not purtain to my major or my minor. If I'm fuck up a semester, this is the one. I don't see myself ever reaching my academic potential. There is too much shit to not give a damn about in school to do your best all the time. So many things are so insignificant and unimportant to the future. Do I really need to know how this scientist studied the Hmong culture? To get a liberal arts degree, I guess I do. Damnit.

I have neglected Sports in this blog. But they are coming, fear not jocks and armchair athletes.

Until Then.

Comments:
I read your blog almost everyday...Good opinion on things and that ashley girls blog was cool for awhile
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?