Thursday, December 16, 2004

10 of 21

#10) Spam E-mail -- I don't get very much of it, just once in a while, so it is a bit more humorous to me than it is annoying.

So far this week, Ticketmaster has twice reminded not to miss Rod Stewart.

Antoine Galloway wants me to Enlarge My Johnson.

I have had two "Emergancy Virus Notifications" in the last few weeks.

The WeatherBug people are so kind as to remind me about their free software.

The Administration has had a few Important Staff Anouncements recently.

Who do these people think they are sending these e-mails to? Yes, I am going to just go sign up for your shit cause you sent me an e-mail.

So thank you Mr. Galloway, but I am going to pass.

But if any of you hear about hot, barely legal, asian girls for free -- let me know.

Until Next Time.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?