Thursday, December 16, 2004

A Good First Half of Thursday

Instead of studying for my last final, I sat at my computer and played limit hold 'em. I was too amped after The Geoff took 5th in a $200 buy-in no limit tournament last night and won $2,000. I fed off of his success and won about 30 bucks in the hour or so before my test. Then, I was sitting in the classroom and sort of freaking out because the cute, smart girl who I have been cheating off of for most of the year hadn't shown up yet and I knew that our prof was allowing us the option to take it on Friday with her section, so I worried that she was taking that option. But fortunately for me, she arrived, 2 minutes late, and finished a head of me, and helped me with about a dozen or so questions. Nice girl.

I stopped by the grocery store on my walk home to pick up one of those chicken dinner things at the deli, and the deli dude fuckin' stiffed me with crappy little servings of potato wedges and potato salad. I was trying to celebrate the end of the semester and he fucked me over. Oh well, I paid my #3.15, went home, ate it, played more poker, re-arranged my room, went to the booze store for a 30 pack of The Beast, watched Jeopardy! with The Rizz, played some more poker and now here I sit. I am about 40 bucks for the day and feeling pretty good about it. Also feeling good about my nap that is just around the corner and about celebrating Chrismukah tonight. Anybody else excited for that???

Leave me some predictions on tonight's episode if you read this before 7.

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?