Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The OC Gone Gay

So The Rizz and I are sitting in the living room at The 213. He is channel surfing; I am procrastinating. He stops on E! or some shit, some Hollywood News show. Misha Barton's face pops up on the screen besides the host and she says that Marissa on The OC is getting a new love interest, a female love interest. The host cited out.com as the source, a gay culture website to which creator Josh Schwartz gave an interview.

So Marissa is exploring her lesbian side a little bit... My thoughts? I echo The Rizz, "They had to do something." And they did, anything, and I like this one. Her character was stale, did I not write about this in last week's Thursday Night TV Report?

The OC, dipping in ratings after a very mild season, needed to schock people again. And what better way to do it than with teenage sexual expiramentation?

This will be intriguing. And I'm not buying this as some scam to get people to watch. This could be a legitimate plot line, depending on how they go about it. Studies have shown 1 in 10 people to be gay, so why not a rich hottie living in paradise?

24:15 until Marissa creeps out the closet.

Until Then.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?