Wednesday, January 19, 2005

8 hour work day, wow.

I would like to ammend my thoughts about last night's game. I thought a lot today at work as I intentionally kept myself semi-distanced from the rest of the group in order to keep homicidal acts to a minimum. I was wrong in some respects, you can't really blame the system for that game, but that does not mean that it doesn't need to be changed; it does, and soon, before other teams see last game's tape and just run a 2-3 zone all game.

We had our first full day of work today. Wow, taxing... not really. I brought donuts and juice in because I like to do unto others blah blah blah... We had a pizza eating contest at lunch today. I finished in a three way tie for second with 8 slices. One dude had 8 and a half and a huge salad and three pieces of bread, swallowing the competition - pun intended.

More thoughts later probably.

Until Then.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?