Monday, February 21, 2005

The Good Doctor

In a previous post, a drunken one, I wrote that Adam and I were trying to harmonize on the song Dick Lips, by Blink-182, and I was re-reading that today and I thought to myself, "There are no harmonies on that song. So I went back and gave it a listen, sure enough, no harmonies. That explains a lot.

Hunter S. Thompson. I can't say anything that hasn't already been written somewhere more popular, but I wish I have read more of his stuff. It's definitely on the list. Last night I read some of his ESPN.com Page2 articles that I hadn't read before. That dude had an interesting mind. And Fear and Loathing speaks for itself. You always have to ask and wonder, "Why?" after a suicide, but with Thompson, doesn't it kind of make sense in a skewed sort of way? Maybe that's insensitive and warped, but that was my initial reaction.

Loath On.

Comments:
Nothing better than hearing about you and the geff harmonizing on dick lips.
that sounds pretty fuckin gay to me!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?