Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Home Again

Every time I won a big pot last night it was against either Jesse or Adam. I was up about 30 bucks from those two alone. Then I gave 15 to some dude across the way when I was in with AK and he was in with QQ. I hit a king on the flop, he hit his third Q on the turn.

It's really nice to be back on pokerpages.com, after a few stints on other poker sites. It brings me back to the days of signing up for the 11:30 freeroll with Will, Adam, Jesse, and Shane. It's kind of like being back where you feel your home is.

I'm looking forward to rolling in the 11 with JB tonight and playing some limit with the Connection, hopefully cleaning other people out this time.

You shouldn't shit where you eat.

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?