Monday, February 21, 2005

Late Night Poker at the 213

It is 2:41 a.m. and I am unable to sleep.

I got up to write the boys an e-mail and decided to play some poker.

I sit down at a .05/.10 NL table and pick up pocket kings on the first hand and promptly lose 4.50 when some dude, who was all-in after the flop, hits his ace on the river. Sign of good things to come.

I'm just adding on to an already pretty full day of poker. I played a 10 dollar buy-in tournament this afternoon with Jesse and Adam, in which I placed 19th, good for a whopping 16.20. I won about 7-8 bucks playing a ring game at the same time. That was a good four-five hours that I could have spent on some studies.

It's amazing how elusive homework can be.

Alright, I'm down seven bucks now and am clearly not giving a shit enough to play well right now. I gotta get off the tables and hit the fucking sack.

More Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?