Friday, February 11, 2005

Like Water Down the Drain

It's been a few days, I hope you all enjoyed Dirty Forehead Wednesday.

I missed some class today because I stayed up too late, slept too long, and used an inept alarm system. Do I care? No, I do not.

Thursday Night TV Report:

Ok, I was wrong; that wasn't great -- eventful, but not great.

Caleb and Ryan playing pool? C'mon... cheesy, but I did like the The Color of Money reference.

Seth's meltdown was ammusing, but dragged on too long... how long before a return to Portland?

Kirsten finding out about Sandy kissing Rebecca ought to have Seth hitting the high seas again.

What's up with that story line? They don't need; there's enough going on. And they had to ruin the only character who up to that point had no major flaws. The voice of reason for the show is tainted. He should have just smoked up with her instead.

Finally, a Marissa and Alex kiss, but no Mischa Barton has been involved in the two worst, most uncomfortable looking on-screen kisses I've ever seen. She really sucks.

I'm glad they finally explained where Marissa's little sister went, you had to wonder about that.

That reminds me, The OC's creator Josh Schwartz was supposed to be doing a new drama series called "Athens," but apparently that show has been scrapped and they are doing an OC spin-off centering around Marissa's little sister at boarding school. Yeah, that will suck.

I wonder if Summer and Zach banged?

How long before Summer's comic book character stand up thing is on Ebay for like $500?

I did predict one thing right: Julie Cooper was due to fuck some shit up and her plot has begun.

This show is without a doubt in a downward spiral. And at this rate, will be on a maximum of four seasons -- and the fourth season will blow ass. They need to slow down on the absurdity, chill out, have some fun again. This is not good.

TILT:

I watched the fourth episode of TILT last night and was extremely bored. The writers are trying so hard to put in some really creative, quotable dialogue... and it's obvious; it sucks, it's falls into the same category as movies that suck, like The Fast and the Furious and its illustrious sequel. Jesse, made a good point last night that Tilt is moving too quickly, they needed to set up the characters a little more and how they got there. They are in the fourth episode and already they have reached the point where they have been heading since the beginning. It is very clear that movie screenwriters are writing this show and tv writers. They are moving the plot along much too quickly, almost like they are expecting the show to get canceled after 12 episodes, which wouldn't bother me.

What do you expect from writers who have written two movies starring The Rock?

This weekend has so much promise... I don't even know where to begin.

Go Badgers. Go Blugolds. C'mon T-Wolves... wake up! Pitcher and Catchers are on their way. March and April are great sports times... March Madness, Spring Training and Opening Day... now only if we could have the NHL to add to the list. I'm really looking forward to conference tournaments this year... the Big Ten and ACC should be excellent.

Take Care.

Deets Out.

Comments:
agreed about the oc. really the only thing still keeping me around is the instense fantasizing done on my part about, um every single female on the show.

yes, even mischa.

rock on.

Mo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?