Thursday, February 03, 2005

No Thanks, I don't eat meat.

Let's say you're walking out of a restaurant with a doggy bag of leftover chicken and a homeless dude came to you and said, "Hey, can you spare a little change for a fellow human?"

You reply by offering the down-on-his-luck bum your leftover chicken, but he turns it down saying he is a vegetarian. What would you say to that?

I missed the State of the Union Address. I was pissed when I realized I forgot to record it. Instead, I was attending my roommates' basketball game. They hosted UDubya-Whitewater last night and got beat. I caught part of it on a rerun, but I was kind of drunk at that point. I'm going to read the transcript and dish out some thoughts between classes today.

I must leave in 7 minutes to continue with my 100% attendance. This may be the longest I have gone into a semester without skipping: 7 school days.

Until Then.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?