Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Quickie

Hey, for all you OC fans who read this thing, I was cruising around Blogland when I came upon this one: Frozen Toothpaste. He wrote about The OC today, you might want to check that out and keep going to back for updates. He also wrote about Sammy, so check that out Cub fans.

I added a bunch of links on the right side of my blog. Check them. I wouldn't take the time to put them up if they didn't entertain me.

I had two classes today and in the first I got to answer a question about grammar. For those of you who read this thing, you will know that that gave me great pleasure. And in the second class we talked about malapropisms and other interesting language things. For a word geek like me, the time flew by.

Malapropisms are really fun. I need to find some good ones that have actually been used.

Two really short posts so far today. More to come.

Good luck Lady Blugolds tonight. Sorry, but I will probably stay home and watch the Illinois-Michigan State game.

Funny thing just happened. Here's the convo I had with Roommate Shane:

Shane: "Hey, do you know anything about cheese?"
Me: "It melts in the microwave."
Shane (holding a package of provolone cheese): "Well, yeah, but is this, like, sandwich cheese?"
Me: "Yeah, you could get it at Subway if you wanted."
Shane: "Really? Sweet." (He walks back to the kitchen) "Ah Fuck! It's moldy."

College.

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?