Thursday, March 03, 2005

03-04-05 -- March Forth (That is not a misspelling)

Jesse's going off about poker again in his blog. And tonight, I have no bitching to do. I've doubled up the money I put in play and while I'm studying I'm just going to sit around and wait for monster hands.

Eric just IM'ed me saying how badly he wanted to drink, but he has a test tomorrow. I share his pain. Friday tests? Outlawed if I'm ever a professor, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Many predictions were made today regarding the Connection's Minneapolis/St. Paul reunion. (That mean Jesse, Will, and I are headed to The Cities.)

There was one prediction about me "going all the way" with a midget.

I just wrote "going all the way," that's funny. Smile.

Jesse already wrote it in his blog, but I'm going to say it too:

March 11th and 12th: Parties at the 213. Show your face, Duck!

There is way too much to look forward to to sit around and do school work.

I'm dropping out. Who's with me?

I don't want to be the only 45 year old guy in Shee-nan's in 24 years.

Alright, thinking that thought has motivated me to study for this test so I'm not 45 years old and trying to pick up girls who snuck with a fake ID. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, I just don't want to do it at Shee-nan's.

I'm missing a party at Jesse's and Sara's this weekend. That's an unfortunate time conflict.

Peace.

Enjoy your weekends.

Celebrate 03/04/05.

Until The Next Time.

Wait. Hold on. Move the beans. Jesse just took down a monster pot and we had a brief celebratory conversation about it through the ceiling that divides us. Good for him. Good for Will for another huge tournament take down a few days ago. Good for me for being a up a good amount tonight. Good for us for going to The Cities. And good for Adam for turning 26 on 03-04-05. For a guy who loves fun with numbers as much as Adam does, it is fitting that his birthday falls on such a date.

Move the rice.

Now enjoy my four-picture tribute to the man with the birthday.

Deets Out.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?