Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cowboy Jesus?!?

Oh yeah, in case you missed this week's episode of The Inferno on MTV, yeah I suck for watching it, you missed THE SINGLE MOST OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT from a Real World/Road Rules cast member. This is the number one most unintentionally funny funny moment in the history of the show. Challenge me.

(Stolen from the Sports Guy's site): "Just as Jesus sacrificed himself for all of us, maybe this is a chance for me to do that for my team. The inferno could be like the hell, and then I could, you know, step up and take the place of somebody like Christ did for us on the Cross."
-- Cowboy John on volunteering to take The Miz's place in the Inferno on the "Real World/Road Rules Challenge"

I think Cowboy John needs to get a grip and a perspective on some things. Wow. I don't say this much because it is pretty harsh, but somebody should shoot him.

Until Tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?