Saturday, March 12, 2005

Day 1 - A Success

Night number one of our two-night event went very well.

Will and I headed to the booze store and walked out with 240 bucks worth of goods. We actually charged last night, for a change, and made some back, but we still have a little ways to go today.

Last night was just full of entertainment, we had a few female freshman basketball players doing multiple keg stands. Zach, one day removed from his 19th birthday, experienced his first keg stand.

I gave a Zach a birthday shot, which he took without waiting to toast it with Deano, so I made him take another one. We take care of people at the 213.

Aside from having to constantly guard my computer from Syrj so he doesn't change my home page to gay.com or put Patrick Swayze pictures on my background (yeah, that's the kind of friends I have), the night was a hit.

Some dude from Antigo was in the kitchen listening to people's conversations until he was able to get someone's name, then he went up to that person and used their name to ask for a cig. It was hilarious to watch. When he finally found a cig to bum, he went outside to smoke it, came back in and ran into the keg, twice, he was kind of like a wind-up toy that you set free and it just keeps running into the same wall over and again because it can't turn.

I got out of bed at like 6 or so to find some dude I had never fucking seen before pissing in our kitchen sink. I said, "Dude, you're fucking pissing in the sink, you know that?" He nods and continues the pissing. So I threw him outside and told him to get the fuck out of here. Then my conscience tapped me on the shoulder, so I asked him if he went to school here. He does. I asked him where he lives. He didn't know. I asked if he knew his address. He did not. So I couldn't send this fucker out into the cold morning in such a state. I didn't want to be responsible for the next kid who died trying to walk on water. So, figuring his tank was empty, I put him on the love seat and told him that the next time he moves better be in the direction of the door. He passed out right away.

One female basketball player, who I'll keep anonymous, came to me with open hands and said I need something to drink. I led her into the kitchen, grabbed a keg cup and said, "Five bucks." She looked at my puzzled and said, "I have to pay? But I play basketball." Oh man...

I woke this morning to Jesse making a killer breakfast... eggs, sausages, bacon, muffins ... excellent. I had a beer with my morning meal, took Shanza and Nicole home and then crashed hard for the next 4-5 hours. Nap is over. Let's get fucked up.

Until The Next Time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?