Friday, March 04, 2005

Hey, Funny Guy

If you did not get the "Show your face, Duck," or the "Move the beans, move the rice" lines from my last post, then I strongly urge you to see Pablo Francisco's DVD asap.

It is one of the top 5 funniest things I have ever seen.

Things you won't find on my top 5 list include:

The movie Anchorman

Third Degree Burns

Making fun of the fat kid (they run in my family, but not very fast)

The story about that one time when you said that one thing to that chick in that one bar...

Being sucked out on (Ladies, that's a poker term.)

Our President

Running out of beer

The closest I have come to having a girl request my company in the last (making a muffled sound with my hand over my mouth) months was earlier this week when a girl asked me to watch a 1977 Disney movie with her and her friend.

Most funerals

Birds chirpping in the early morning hours outside of my room

---

Don't ask me to complete my list of the top 5 funniest things I have ever seen because that would be impossible. There can only be one funniest, not 5.

So don't ask me to complete my list of the top 5 funny things I have ever seen, because I probably couldn't do it and I would probably hurt someone's feelings even if I could.

And that's not why I blog. Unless I have hurt your feelings on here, in which case, then it is exactly why I blog.

It is 6:34 and I haven't slept. I'm filling my mind with the female reproductive system, and not in a lustful way this time, but in a biological way for it is today in which my knowledge will be put to the test via an examination given by the very gnome-looking Dr. Weil. But I like him; he is a really good teacher. I just don't like school.

I also wrote a two page paper about abstinence only education. If you would like to read my viewpoint on the matter, then I refer you to my December 3rd, 2004, entry, in which a cnn.com article sent me on a tear.

Until I end this academic week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?