Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Got Nothing

I did my job and got off work for Saturday's fantasy baseball draft.

All of my brackets blow ass. Why do I waste money on that shit every year?

Some dude in a class of mine today came in the room, walked down an isle, plopped down in his desk and promptly, and loudly, announced to the entire class, "I smell like total ass crack."

I think he'd been out last night/this morning.

I'm sitting in the school's library hammering out a bunch of non-school related things when I should be hammering out very much school-related things. The "to do" list grows.

I like reading Aaron Gleeman's Blog. It has a lot of good Twins shit in it, but recently he said the Twins should acquire former Brewer Brooks Keischnick, which I will admit, I considered for about 7 seconds, but never enough to actually write something about it. That would a worse signing than the Juan Castro thing is turning out to be. Also, from his site, Luis Rivas was 0-6 in a minor league game the other day. Just hit .275 this year, Luis, c'mon man.

And this has been too long in not mentioning, but Bob Casey died, which sucks 'cause he was one of the best parts about going to Twins games. If you missed his call of Kirby Puckett's name, well, you just missed out.

I feel that I've written about Bob Casey some time recently, so I was reading my past couple blog entries, not finding anything about Mr. Casey, but I did see that I actually wrote this line, "I'm so fuckin' pumped for Opening Day." I'm sorry about that line, it sounds like it was uttered from the mouth of an eighth grade girl. Why don't you people call me out on that shit? And by "you people," yes, I am refering to blacks, hispanics, and chinese people.

Here's a hell of a story with a lot of unanswered questions.

And another story I would rather never be a part of.

Life's just full of shit, isn't it?

But I guess that's what makes each day interesting. Who would really want to know what was going to happen in the future? What fun would that be? None.

I'm going to procrastinate by doing something else now.

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?