Thursday, March 17, 2005

In Brief

Today was my first day working at Jeff and Jim's Pizza on Water Street. That's right, I got a job. A lot of people who came in compared it to Ian's in Madison. So if you are in EC, I recommend dropping in to check it out,

It is actually pretty fun; I'm even starting to get the hang of tossing pizza dough around.

NCAA Tournament First Round on Thurs and Fri, and because of work, school, and driving to Florida, I will not see any first round games. Shit. That sucks, but what are you going to do?

My Final Four: Duke, Illinois, Wake, Florida.

I downloaded two new albums last week. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes', "Ruin Johnny's Bar Mitzfah." And Lagwagon, "Live at a Dive" Both are pretty entertaining but aren't going to receive top marks from me.

Spring Break, can't get here soon enough. I absolutely cannot wait to sit around for a week on a beach, in the sun, getting fatter, getting dumber, getting drunker, blowing my bank account. Ah... good be one of the top 5 best weeks of my life.

I'm going to be keeping a running diary of the event down there that will be transferred to my blog so you can experience as much of my trip as I can get down on paper.

You all need to read Jim Caple's articles over the next few weeks as he spends them living on college campuses, doing things college kids do, and the living the dream of millions of baby boomers. Sorry I didn't link you, it's late and I'm tired.

Until Tomorrow.

Comments:
FLORIDA?!?!?!?! fucking FLORIDA?!?!?! please tell me you are joking that you think any team other than UNC is coming out of that bracket.

if not, than you are dead wrong.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?