Thursday, March 17, 2005

Running Man

I think Jesse might have an aneurism this week. The Sports Guy is doing a running diary of the first round of the NCAA Tournament with updates coming approximately every hour or so. I wonder how many truck stops will have to pull over so he can read it... and then I'll have to read it, and with the rate at which I read, this drive could turn into a 45 hour event which could be a great premise for a made-for-tv movie, at the climax of which one of the three of us turns on another and kills him, but its not the one you think and then the other two have to figure out what to do with the body and third man is having a huge inner-conflict about whether or not to turn in a good friend for killing another good friend.

I'm not sure how I got from The Sports Guy to a bad idea for a cliche made-for-tv movie just prime for the USA Network.

Anyway, you should check out the running diary... he has two friends of his there with him so it won't be 100% Red Sox comments and comparisons, just a few once in a while and his friends say some pretty funny things.

Until The Next.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?