Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stupid People Complicate Simple Matters

So Terry Ryan didn't want me. I guess spelling Knoblauch right won't get you a job.

But I did get a job at a pizza joint today. For real.

I was walking past the currently under construction place when I saw a sign in the window that said they were hiring and so I thought to myself, "What the hell? Why not?" So I applied, interviewed, and was hired. I think I start next week.

There should be some quality stories from this experience for the blog.

Today in my Journalism Lab we had to read a speech and write a story about it. The speech she gave us was one of Bush's radio addresses and he was talking about the war on drugs, which I think we can all start admit will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be won. And he was saying he has a program called "common-sense prevention." If that doesn't sum up the state of the administration, then I don't know what does. Common sense prevention. Let's prevent people from having, using, or aknowleding common sense.

It's amazing, isn't it? How convoluted somethings can become. Keep it simple. Just keep it simple, people. Don't complicate simple matters, appreciate their simplicity.

Simple. Not A Simple Plan, they suck. Just Simple.

Until Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?