Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Web Log Thought Transcriber

Again, in response to my language-troubled friend Jesse.

I kid.

Yes, I was first to act, but in a four-handed game, I think I can get away with saying that I'm in late position, after the flop anyway.

About the arguements Jesse claims to have won... I don't recall what they were about, but in my somewhat combative debate history with JB, he is often correct but only takes the sure thing position whereas I enjoy running out onto a narrow limb that may or may not break, depending how quick and balanced my words are. I also enjoy playing the devil's advocate just to pester the guy. As was said many times on Saturday, I enjoy muddling through the bullshit, whereas Jesse just bolts for the finish line.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how Jesse gets so many more hits than I do everyday. I think he sits in his room and just visits his blog a lot. He might come back with some defensive reply, to which I will say, "Dude, I'm joking." There, that conversation is done now.

This weekend has unbelievable promise...and it's only Monday. The brother, maybe brothers?, Breidenbach in town always means good things, so does the prospect of possibly having a visit from Cousin Dave. Nope, not my cousin, Will's.

Yeah, the boot thing on Jesse's car, absurd. When the dude came over I said, "Hey Clamp Guy." He found no humor in that. Then he turned around and it said "Vehicle Immobilization Agent" on the back of his jacket. That's fuckin' funny. That's like calling an Erbert and Gerbert's delivery dude an "Authorized Submarine Sandwich Transportation Officer." Damn, some things and their apparent need to bolster people's egos really floors me. And I am not easily floored, usually I am ceilinged. That was a cheap, lame play on words. My most sincere apology I throw at your feet, which are probably on the floor with me. I did it again. I can not stop. I'm done now.

The Connection was a bit disconnected on Saturday, but no damage was done and we rescued bubbliscious. Don't worry about that joke either.

Until The Next Time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?