Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bliggity Back

It's about time I get back on the Blog Horse, I think.

I got twenty bucks to bid on this.

Politicians using people's emotional connection to religion to help them further their own agenda... shame on them! Bill Frist is a racist fuck.

I still hate A-Rod.

Johan... Cy Young number 2, give it to him now.

Soccer game tonight... we won 2-1. Shane played very well. Jesse and Will did their usual thing. I was off my game tonight, if I even have a game, but I didn't get called for any fouls, although there was a play or two where I was ready to hear the whistle.

The highlight of the game was when John Hyland showed up for the next game during our second half and was announced by the driver of his car to the entire field as a 6' 4" 227 pound stud. Music blasted from the car and Hyland stepped out and danced, embraced fans, and lived in the moment. One of a kind, you gotta love him.

Short come back, but I'm feeling it again. Expect more.

Until Then.

Comments:
frist sucks. arod sucks. johan rules all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?