Saturday, April 09, 2005

Short and Shriveled

"Anonymous" left a quote asking if that Walker Texas Ranger clip really happened. You bet your ass it did.

On a side note, posting under the psuedo-name Anonymous is frowned upon by Blog Gods, of which I am a self-proclaimed one.

Note to Dusty Baker: In a half dozen other attempts at being the closer, LaTroy Hawkins also failed. Hell of a set up guy, not a closer.

Note to Lew Ford and Mike Cuddyer: Hit 'em where they ain't. Thanks guys.

It's early, I gotta chill out.

Cousin Dave makes another appearance this weekend, showing up at 4 am Saturday. I love it.

Saturday I have to close down the pizza joint, bummer. Sunday I work the lunch shift, then will be heading to Wausau to make my coaching debut with the nine year old brother's team. Notice where I put that apostrophe, I am refering only to my brother, not to a group of kids who I am calling brothers. I mean, it's Wausau.

Then Johan is chucking on Sunday Night Baseball, you gotta look forward to that.

Jesse put a quote of mine in his AIM profile, it was originally written in an e-mail but I'll put it up here since Jesse is giving it "quote of the year consideration."


"Potential? I'm not sure I'm capable of doing what I'm capable of doing, if that makes sense."

That's it.

I need to leave for a hopefully uneventful night at the pizza place.

Holla.

I'm kidding, since when do I say, "Holla."

Until The Next.

Comments:
potential is a lie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?