Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cold Sweats... Shaking...

I need a drink.

We all need a drink.

A stiff one. A cold one.

And then a few more after that one.

I need to get some shit done tonight so I can go out tonight.


It's 5-5-5 today, which I think is more notable than it being Cinco de Mayo.

For people in Wisconsin, Cinco de Mayo is as arbitrary a holiday as Boxing Day or Flag Day. It's just an excuse to drink - which is great, but why not have Seis de Mayo and Siete de Mayo? If we say every date in Spanish, do we just get an excuse to uber-trashed everyday?

Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Like Jim Rome, I am out.

I fuckin' hate Rome.

Until The Next.

Comments:
still dont get what the big deal is about 5-5-5. just think about june 6 next year...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?