Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's a Question of Etiquette

In the movie Fight Club in the scene where Edward Norton is sitting next to Brad Pitt in an airplane and Pitt, sitting in the window seat, gets up to use the bathroom or something and says, as he is sliding between Norton and the seat in front of him, "Do I give you the ass or the crotch? It's a question of etiquette."

Well I have a question for you all regarding Facebook etiquette.

If someone requests to add you as a friend, can you deny them?

And if you accept them, even though you aren't real close friends, just casual "Hi, how are you? I'm good, too" friends, and then you see them the next day, do you need to acknowledge the facebook contact, or is it better to let it go unsaid?

I had this experience recently and I let it go unsaid, which I think is better, but this facebook bullshit is relatively new to me so the etitquette that may or may not be involved is still being discovered. But I don't think a comment like, "Hey, confirmed you, thanks for the facebooking," is warranted. Actually, if I heard someone say that I would kick their ass.

Alright, I've answered my own question. But it was on mind and now it's on yours... for at least 10 seconds.

Until The Next.

Comments:
facebook is for pedophiles.

if you find me on there, dont tell anyone my real name.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?