Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Update that is sadly turning bi-weekly

Finals week. I'm not working that hard, but to me it feels really hard since I usually do next to nothing.

Do you ever do this? I was walking down Water St. today with a little pep in my step after doing well on a final examination and I had Talib Kweli blasting in both ears via my headphones (turn 'em up). "Rush" was playing and I caught myself singing/rapping/mumbling along to the lyrics out loud. Immediately after realizing this I looked around in both directions and behind me to see if anyone was in hear shot. Nobody was, thankfully, because after I looked around I realized that if someone was within hear shot of hearing my disharmonic sing-a-long and I did see them, then we were destined to share an awkward moment of eye contact before pretending to ignore each other's existence until our paths parted.

Life's little moments. I love 'em.

I can't wait to get loaded tonight.

Back Soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?