Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Working Radio

70 hour work weeks kill blogging time.

The John Tesh Radio Show makes my workplace a poor working condition. "Intelligence for Your Life"

I can't wait to hear what Jim Rome has to say about Raffy today while turn myself into a robot painting dorm rooms.

Have all you Dead Heads figured out how you're going to celebrate the anniversary of Jerry Garcia's death yet? I'm going to play "August 8th," by NOFX quite loudly. Nothing against The Dead and their following, and wrong date or not, but just like "May 16th" by Lagwagon, the song needs playing on that day.

I only work two days this week at the pizza place instead of five like last week. And only three in the paint crew, instead of five. Much better. Last week I was actually missing school, classes, and a consistent schedule...

I haven't had a Saturday to just get drunk with friends in a month. Pathetic. I'm 22.

Not feeling blue though, I complain when I bring it all on myself.

9 minutes to work.

Much more this week.

Until The Next.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?