Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little Things

It's the little things, kids.

I woke up at 8:30 today to go get laundry done because I was so far out of clean boxers that you don't want to know, and when I got back it was time to shower and get ready for class. So, I dug through my laundry basket searching for a towel and when I found one I discovered that being burried in the clothes allowed the towel to keep its warmth from the dryer so I had a warm towel to dry off with after my hot shower. That little thing made my afternoon, especially since its cold and raining today.

In unrelated matters,

I climbed back on the poker horse last night and rather quickly fell off. I played in just my second tournament in the last 7-8 months. I can't believe it's been that long. But I really loved it. I felt uneasy at first, as it has been quite a while. But with each card dealt I was feeling more comfortable and more ready to make some moves. There will be much more of this in the days to come. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight, so play resumes tomorrow night.

Does anyone else find watching Alex Trebek interview contestants on Jeopardy! to be extremely awkward. He is terrible at that. It's like watching Richard Karn go to commercial on Family Feud.

Alright. Huge dork here.

Oktoberfest in LaCrosse this weekend, I'm fucking stoked - except for the fact that I have so much shit due on Monday and I have to work Sunday night when I get back so I'm a little worried about getting it all done. Oh well though. I'm ready to get drunk.

Anna Nicole Smith will be in front of the Supreme Court trying to get some money from her step-son. Ten years later and she is still battling for that old fucker she married's money. Unreal. I'm sure John Roberts is aching to get behind the bench for that one. She is the postergirl for golddiggers. Maybe Kanye should have put her on his album cover.

I have nothing else for you.

I really like the word scathing.

Until The Next.

Comments:
Little things?

Nothing quite beats finishing your Mcdonalds meal in the car, and when your Big Mac and fries are gone, you reach in the bag, and there's those last 4 or 5 fries that are just lying in the bag. Probably the tastiest most pleasant feeling you ever get eating McDonald's.

Am I wrong.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?