Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cards, Astros, White Sox

Jesse caught me in a mistake. Obviously the Cards need to two to win. And I think they will win two to take the series. You just can't trust Lidge anymore. Everytime he is on the mound in a pressure situation for the rest of the series he'll be thinking about Pujols's homer orbiting the moon. The 'Stros just aren't coming back from that. The Cards have too much momentum and are playing at home. Cards in 7.

Then, Cards in 6 over the White Sox. Whoever advances from the NL will beat the Sox in 6. The Sox have about as good of a shot at winning the World Series has Harriet Miers does at getting confirmed.

But then I predicted that the Red Sox would beat them in four. I've doubted them and waited for their collapse all year. Will they finally prove me right and just fucking lose? I hope so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?